Well... Hello everyone!
I know it's weird but damn that GIF above is freaking awesome right?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay, I'll stop. Let's move to business.


---


First of all, what's this?
Hmmm.... To tell the truth, I myself am not clear what this is about. lol.
Well, let's just say this is a small blog I just made alright?
Now now, what should I write.......
Hmmmmm.... For a start, how bout I tell you guys a little secret of mine? Wanna know? I'm sure everyone out there loves secret right? Even if you don't, I'll say it anyway.
 HAHAHAHAHA




Okay, the secret is..............






Ready?






Are you sure you're ready?






Really really ready?







In





3!






2!




1...........!





 


THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME TO COMPOSE A BLOG.
 ............
 BUT WHO CARES!
LOL


------


Since this is the first time for me to compose a blog, I don't really know what I have to do lol
But worry not! Since I'm a GENIUS (HAHAHAHAHA) and I've read some blogs, maybe I'll get some ideas on how to start blogging lol
As I once read a blog. They always start off with some kinda topics or things to talk about.
So let's do that too.
But what to talk about?
Hmmmmm.....



AHA!



Let's talk about...
Whoooooo.
Love.
Such an interesting topic.
-

First of all, what is this thing called "Love" seriously?
Damn it, even I myself am not clear what it is lol
Love is really something mysterious, weird, and creepy at the same time.
But one who is in love, just like the picture above. 
Seems to always feel as if everything around them are blooming beautifully.
A feeling of cloud-nine I assume?
I bet most of you reader's out there know this feeling right? lol
To describe the feeling, I would like to quote this beautiful song by Uncle Kraker:

"You make me smile like the sun,
 fall outta bed
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night


You make me dance like fool,
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile

That probably sums up everything about how you feel when you're in love.
Amazing how "Love" can make you feel huh?
It's really a great feeling when you're in love.
BUT
Other than that, love can at the same time, make you feel like shit.
Or in other word, SWEET-SWEET HELL.
And honestly, I've experienced that a couple of time(Oops).
But for me, the most annoying part of falling in love. 
Is the feeling of wanting to approach them, but at the same time, afraid that we'll annoy them. 
You get me?
DAMN THAT FEEL.
It's just one of those WTF feels lol.

-

Other than that, there's also the feeling of getting rejected, the feeling of getting ignored, the fear of making the first move, the fear of losing her, the feeling of JEALOUSY, and much much more.
You name it.
Well, there's the pros and also cons for everything right?
So does for love.


-

As the saying says:



So guys and gals out there.
Don't be afraid to express yourself!
If you really want him/her, then go for it!
There's nothing to be afraid of.
 


Lastly,
Goodluck to you all love-seekers out there!




-Jacky Phua