Yo!
It's me again, the cheerful optimistic genius, Jacky Phua!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahaha....
ha..ha...h...
...
...
...
...
DAMNIT!
URGHHHHHHHHHH
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZPOIUTRQETQ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Much better.







Yup, that's basically me right now.


I admit it, I'm not okay :(
LOL, JK.
I'm OKAY.
I'm just a lil bit frustrated, staggered, confused, depressed, stressed up, tired, scared.
Yeap, that's all.
To sum it all up, I feel like crap right now.
Oops, sorry, no bad words. It just slip my mouth, or should I say my hand since i'm typing this.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay, not funny, I know.




Now, now, what makes me sad?
Ya wanna know?
Not gonna tell you, ahahahahaha
Okay, I was fooling around with you
What makes me sad? I dunno too. 
I guess there's just too many things going on at the same time that I can't cope up with it anymore.
School stuffs, Personal problems, Shitty stuffs, Everything.
They just came rushing at me, all at once.
And caught me off guard I guess(?)






The worst part maybe is personal problems
It happens so fast that I don't even know how to react to it.
You know, the thing I discussed earlier on my first blog post.
Yeap,
Spongebob.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Nah, JK, what I meant is LOVE
That thing right there, I just don't understand it.
I guess you can say I'm having one of those WTF feels I mentioned on my first blog post. LOL.
Yeap, it does feel like shit.
I don't know what I should do anymore.
It's like everything I do, I feel like i'm annoying her.
I just can't act normal around her.
I just can't crack the code.
dang it, Women's Logic.
I guess even till the end of time, we MAN, will never get to know what they want.
lol, maybe that's a bit exaggerating? Who cares lol




Haish, what should I do?
Damn it, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere lol
I guess i'm just a sucker for LOVE? lol
And to top this up, I got 4 freaking test tomorrow.
The consequences I have to bear as a so-called "IPA" student I guess.
But I really got no mood to study.
So I decided to open my laptop and type this blog.
BTW, it's past my bedtime, it's......ah, 11.12 PM SG time( Yeap, I use SG time eventhough i'm in Batam lol ).
I should be asleep at 10 SG time, but I guess I just can't fall asleep with all these stupid thoughts running through my mind.
Ahhhhhhh, I need to stop thinking so much.
Can't let all these personal stuff affect my school life.
Maybe I'll fail my test tomorrow.....MAYBE NOT!
Since i'm a GENIUS, I'll just study tomorrow at school and ACE all those test!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Okay, back to the old optimistic cheerful me.
HAHAHAHHAHA
Well, this is LIFE my friend.
Sometimes in LIFE, things just don't go the way you want them to be.
So all we can do is to MAN UP, and face it like a MAN.



"Fall down seven times, Stand up Eight"
So if you're feeling sad too, remember, "It's just a bad day, not a bad life"
So never give up on whatever you're doing.
As long as it makes you happy, keep doing it!
Cheers to chasing all these shitty things away!
Goodluck!



-Jacky Phua